Note: For new students, you must be confirmed in order to submit your photo.
The official CaseOneCard ID provides you the ability to visibly identify yourself while you are on campus. You are responsible for having your ID card with you at all times while on campus and for keeping the card safe and in good condition.
The CaseOneCard ID has three different pieces of technology:
- Proximity chip (Building access for dorms and academic)
- Thin magstripe (PNC banking relationship)
- Thick magstripe (Meal plans, CaseCash, and standalone card access)
In addition, the card offers the ability to receive discounted tickets to a large number of sporting events, performing art events, museums, movies and more.
Please be aware that it is illegal to lend your card to someone else, even to a good friend or family member. Also, you cannot use your card as collateral for university services. To ensure the life of your ID card, please follow these simple directions:
- Do not punch holes in your ID card, bend it excessively, or use it for unintended purposes.
- Do not allow the magnetic stripe on your ID card to be scratched by keys, change, or other objects.
- Do not put your ID card on stereo equipment, computers, or near any magnetic fields.
- Keep your card on a lanyard, in a protective card sleeve or wallet.
- Keep your ID card out of direct sunlight and away from other heat sources such as clothes dryer.
- Stickers on ID Cards are strongly discouraged due to their interference when swiping the two magstripes on the back of the card.