Courtesy Parking Pass
Courtesy Parking Passes are used for work-related needs (making frequent deliveries, carrying heavy equipment, or multiple department locations) where you may require short-term or limited parking
(2 hours maximum) in areas other than your assigned lot.
Courtesy Parking Guidelines:
- Courtesy Parking Passes MUST be used in conjunction with your current hangtag, and are not valid in Visitor or Metered Lots.
- A Courtesy Parking Pass authorizes a valid Case Western Reserve University parking permit holder to park as indicated on their Courtesy Pass.
- Courtesy Parking Passes are NOT renewed automatically. Your department will need to submit a Courtesy Parking Request Form each year.
- Courtesy Passes MUST be displayed on your dashboard or affixed to the lower left-hand corner of your front windshield where it can be clearly visible. Your parking hangtag must remain displayed from your rearview mirror at all times. Failure to display your courtesy parking pass and hangtag properly will result in a violation. Tickets will be issued.
- The Parking Office will review each courtesy pass request form and reserves the right to approve or deny any request based on parking availability and needs. Any request form not completed in full will not be considered for a courtesy pass.
- Courtesy Parking Passes will NOT be issued to employees with outstanding parking violations. Any employee who has received citations due to the misuse of a courtesy pass will have courtesy parking privileges revoked and may be denied renewal the following year.
All Medical Courtesy Parking requests must be routed through:
- University Health Services at 216.368.2745 (Short-Term Disability).
- Equal Opportunity & Diversity at 216.368.8877 (Long-Term Disability).
PLEASE NOTE: A select number of courtesy passes will be issued for each lot, based on availability and parking needs, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once a lot has reached its capacity we will no longer issue courtesy parking in that area.
PLEASE NOTE: The Parking Office will review each Courtesy Pass Request and reserves the right to approve or deny any request based on parking availability and needs. Any request form not completed in full will not be considered for a Courtesy Pass.
Passes are not available in lots: 1B, 10, 13, 33, 48, 51, 52 & 52B.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Courtesy Parking Pass, please feel free to contact the parking office at 216.368.2273.
Courtesy Parking Pass Form