Fueling body and mind for exciting days of classes, student organizations, team projects, studying, researching and more is no frivolous matter. At Case Western Reserve, on-campus dining is an intellectual as well as a sustainable and social affair.
CWRU's food service provider, Bon Appetit, brings restaurant-quality dining to campus. During meal times, students flock to the flavorful options at the two main on-campus dining commons, making meal times a communal, palate-expanding experience.
- Skilled chefs prepare meals from scratch
- Only the freshest, most flavorful ingredients—more than 5 tons per year grown just 10 miles away at the University Farm
- Food prepared to order—no frozen pizza dough, no soup from a can, no salsa from a jar
- Nutritionists on staff to help accommodate dietary needs
- Visual well-being indicators help students identify optimal choices
Dining commons operate in an all-you-care-to-eat format, and additional on- and off-campus eateries accept student meal plans and/or CaseCash. This autonomy gives CWRU students opportunities to practice budgeting and self-directing their dietary choices, establishing good habits that will follow them well beyond graduation.