Case Western Reserve is the centerpiece of University Circle, Cleveland’s cultural, educational and medical hub, with a concentration of museums and cultural destinations that is unsurpassed in the nation.
Culture and Education
1. Cleveland Museum of Art
2. Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
3. Cleveland Botanical Gardens
4a. Cleveland Institute of Art
4b. Cleveland Institute of Music
5. Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
- Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
Just steps from your residence halls is Uptown, the area’s entertainment district.
- Quick dining
- Local chefs
- Convenience items
- Ice cream
Cleveland’s Little Italy
A short stroll or shuttle ride up Mayfield Road, and you'll be surrounded by Old World Charm.
- Art galleries
- Authentic cuisine
- Live entertainment
- All the cannoli you can eat
A 15-minute ride on award-winning public transportation brings you to the heart of downtown Cleveland.
- Four major sports teams (Indians, Browns, Cavaliers and Monsters)
- Iron Chef Michael Symon
- Major industry: Healthcare, banking, finance, law, technology (think internships, co-ops and jobs!)