Joining student organizations gives students a chance to pursue their interests, develop new passions and build networks.
CWRU’s 160+ student organizations are driven by the energy of their members, giving students a chance to take on leadership roles and practice teamwork skills.
There are organizations dedicated to just about any academic and recreational interest, and new groups can be formed with ease.
- Test your knowledge in academic groups and honorary societies
- Practice your skills in athletic clubs and competitive teams
- Deepen your cultural awareness in multicultural clubs
- Find community in fraternities and sororities
- Influence university policy in governing organizations
- Take the spotlight in performance groups and media organizations
- Share your opinions in political organizations
- Strengthen your faith in religious groups
- Support the community in social service clubs
- Share your passions in special interest organizations