Alumni Chapter: Cleveland, Ohio
The Cleveland chapter of the Case Western Reserve University Alumni Association was organized in 2011. The Cleveland alumni chapter seeks to engage Northeast Ohio alumni, current scholars and extended members of the campus community in support of long-standing relations with the city of Cleveland and CWRU. It is committed to:
- Cultivating relationships with current and future Alumni of Case Western Reserve University
- Encouraging continued learning and professional development among graduates of CWRU
- Leveraging a world-renowned education for civic leadership and community outreach
- Advocating for the betterment of Northeast Ohio and the regional economy events and programs
The Cleveland alumni chapter hosts and assists with the following programs throughout the year:
- Academic and professional speakers and receptions
- Social programming including but not limited to community service, food and beverage events, sporting events, recreational activities and the arts
- Cleveland area events
- Alumni Weekend
- Campus collaborations
How to get involved
Sign up for our programs and follow us via email, Facebook, Linked-in and Twitter
Attend a quarterly board meeting
Join a committee:
- Professional Development & Outreach: This committee is responsible for engaging alumni in professional development and networking events and identifying opportunities for personal growth.
- Special Events: This committee is charged with the organization of special events and social activities.
- University Engagement: This committee creates events that engage students, faculty, and graduates in the Cleveland community and on-campus.
- Board of Trustees
Jeffrey T. Verespej, President