Skip to Main Content
CWRU Links



Request a Transcript

Photo of a graduation cap, sitting on top of books with a scroll degree with a ribbon tied to itCase Western Reserve University transcripts are maintained by the Office of the University Registrar with the exception of Doctor of Medicine students, who should contact the School of Medicine Registrar's Office, at 216.368.6137.

There are three ways to request a transcript:

  • Online
  • Send a Form
  • In Person

Please visit the Office of the University Registrar page for more information on requesting a transcript.