submit your story
Are you a member of the Case Western Reserve community? We want to hear how you think beyond the possible.
We know that you push the limits of the possible—tell us how. Now is your chance to share with your friends, colleagues and mentors your contributions to the pioneering culture of Case Western Reserve University. Accepted entries will appear on this site.
The first 50 approved entries will receive an "I am not a paper cup" eco-friendly, reusable porcelain travel mug with silicone lid, featuring the Case Western Reserve University logo and new tagline "think beyond the possible."
Just like your work, submitted entries know no boundaries. Send us a video, slideshow, image, illustration, audio file, document or any other electronic file depicting the way you think beyond the possible.
All entries must be original and cannot contain any copyrighted material. Your entry should not contain pornographic, vulgar or offensive/obscene material. By submitting your entry, you agree to the following:
- I have read and followed all entry rules
- all subjects depicted have given signed informed consent to be filmed/recorded/imaged
- the entry is original and none of the content contains any copyrighted material
- I take full legal responsibility for the content
- I expressly grant Case Western Reserve University a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, display and show my entry
- I have obtained all consents and possess all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and any proprietary rights or licenses necessary to grant the license in subparagraph (5)
- I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Case Western Reserve University and its employees, agents, officers and directors from and against any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees) arising as a result of any entry I submit to the think beyond the possible Web site
- I am 18 years of age or older
- I understand that if my submission is posted on the Web site, the university cannot control the manner in which third parties may utilize that submission, including any reproduction or modification of the submission by those parties.
how to submit
Send an email with subject line "Think Beyond Submission" containing your full name, email address, phone number, street address (for the cup), city, state and zip.
Please note your acknowledgement of the rules by including the sentence "I confirm that I have read and followed all entry rules" in the body of your message.
Attach your file to the email message and send to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can send your submission via USPS to:
Annual Report Submission
University Marketing and Communications
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7017