Diplomas will be presented at the individual school ceremonies. If you do not attend the ceremony, your school will mail your diploma to your registered address. For more information, please contact diploma@case.edu.

Before May 6, be sure that all of your financial obligations to the university, including Case phone bills and any parking or library fines, are paid. Diplomas will be withheld until financial obligations are met.

Undergraduate Students Only: May graduates who are not participating in commencement may submit a request to receive the degree in absentia. Please complete and submit the request to receive bachelor's degree in absentia form.