Open Enrollment – Technical Training
Through our Open Enrollment Technical Training we will provide access for our industry customers through the specialized knowledge of our faculty and provide cutting-edge differentiation in the key research topic areas at Case Western Reserve and industry-generated topics. These courses are exemplary of market demand and needs and will bring up the state of the art for our industry partners in specialized technical topics.
- SLLP Open Enrollment Courses in San Diego – May 2017
- From Sensors to Wearables to Health Monitoring: https://case.edu/lifelonglearning/workforce-career-development/from-sensors-to-wearables-to-health-monitoring-ca/
- Basic Concepts and Emerging Trends in Macromolecular Science: https://case.edu/lifelonglearning/workforce-career-development/basic-concepts-and-emerging-trends-in-macromolecular-science/
Partnership with Corporate College East
Case Western Reserve's Siegal Lifelong Learning Program (SLLP) is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Corporate College East and is now offering non-credit workforce development classes to the public. These new offerings will complement Corporate College’s existing non-credit continuing professional education courses and provide Siegal Lifelong Learning with access to an expanded audience. Courses will be offered at the Corporate College East campus.
- CWRU Corporate College East courses – March-April 2017:
- Future of Aerospace Industry: http://www.tri-c.edu/corporatecollege/courses/course-8093.html
- From Sensors to Wearables to Health Monitoring: http://www.tri-c.edu/corporatecollege/courses/course-8092.html
Coding Boot Camps