Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a number of frequently asked questions. However, please do not hesitate to contact us with other questions that are not on this list. We are happy to assist you and can be reached at 216.368.6086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I make a gift to the university?
- Learn about the many ways you can make a gift to Case Western Reserve on the university's giving page.
I have a question about making an on-line gift. Who should I contact?
- Please contact the Annual Giving office at 216.368.5288.
I have a question about my gift receipt. Who should I contact?
- Please contact Advancement Services at 216.368.8552.
How do I learn more about making a gift in honor or in memory of someone?
- Please contact Bridget Hall at 216.368.5468 or email@example.com.
Who should I contact to learn more about donating a body or making another anatomical gift to the university for research purposes?
- Please call the Anatomical Gift Program in the Department of Anatomy at 216.368.3430.
How do I thank my scholarship donor?
- Students should contact Susan Vincent in Donor Relations and University Events at 216.368.2133 or firstname.lastname@example.org about writing thank you letters.
How can I get more information about my endowed funds, including scholarships and professorships?
- Donor Relations and University Events is happy to assist you in learning more about your fund. Please contact Bridget Hall at 216.368.5468 or email@example.com.
I have a question about a thank you letter I received. Who should I contact?
- Please contact Margaret Eigsti in Donor Relations and University Events at 216.368.0389 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I learn more about university-wide events?
- Please visit the University Events website for more information on events throughout the year.
I have a question about an event invitation I received. Who should I contact?
- Please call Donor Relations and University Events at 216.368.6086.