- Arnold I. Caplan, PhD, Case Western Reserve University
- Stewart Abbot, PhD, Executive Director, Stem Cell Research, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Thomas Flacklam, PhD, Vice President of Drug Development, Serono
- Robert A. Goodwin II, Vice President, Business Development, Orthofix International NV
- Robert Hariri, MD, PhD, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
- Robert Harman, DVM, MPVM, Vet-Stem, Inc.
- Robert D. Hisrich MBA, PhD, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Silviu Itescu, MBBS (Hons), FRACP, FACP, FACR, Mesoblast
- Michael H. May, PhD, Centre for Commercialization and Regenerative Medicine
- C. Randal Mills, PhD, Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Glenn Prestwich, PhD, University of Utah
- Brock Reeve, MBA, Executive Director, Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- Bernard Siegel, JD, Genetics Policy Institute
- David S. Smith, JD, Pepper Hamilton, LLP
- Michael D. West, PhD, BioTime, Inc.
- Stuart K. Williams, PhD, Cardiovascular Innovation Institute
- Robin R. Young, CFA, Robin Young Consulting Group
- Monday, July 15
- Session 1: Entrepreneurism, Regenerative Medicine and New Business Strategies
1 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 16
- Session 2: Business Models
8:15 a.m. - 12:15 pm
- Session 3: New Leadership in Regenerative Medicine
1:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 17
- Session 4: New Financing Strategies
8:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Session 5: Academics, Entrepreneurs and Market Strategies
1:15 - 5:45 p.m