PeopleSoft Financials FAQ
- What do I do if I cannot access PeopleSoft?
- What do I do if I cannot download a PDF?
- What if the PDF does not appear?
- Why should I clear my cache?
- Is my pop-up blocker causing issues?
- How do I reset my CWRU password?
- Is Financials accessible if an employee is off-campus?
- Is there a certain browser I should be using?
- What do I need to do in order to gain access?
- How will I access the system once I have taken training and completed a security form?
What do I do if I cannot access PeopleSoft?
Verify that your PeopleSoft security is completely approved and you have completed all required training. You may need to contact your supervisor for this.
What do I do if I cannot download a PDF?
If you receive the error "Internet Explorer cannot download the pdf file from erp.case.edu" in any Peoplesoft Database you need to follow these steps: Go to Tools>Options>Advanced tab and scroll to bottom. Under the security section, be sure that the box labeled "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" is not checked.
What if the PDF does not appear?
If you select a report or other file within PeopleSoft and do not see a window appear, pop-up blocker settings may be preventing your browser from displaying the window.
Why should I clear my cache?
Clearing your browser cache will speed up Web browsing. Learn how to clear the cache.
Is my pop-up blockers causing issues?
Pop-ups should be disabled for PeopleSoft and secured CWRU websites.
How do I reset my CWRU password?
Is Financials accessible if an employee is off-campus?
Yes, the Financials system is accessible anywhere you can access the internet.
Is there a certain browser I should be using?
Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome can all be used. When using Internet Explorer versions 9 and 10, we suggest using Compatibility View.
What do I need to do in order to gain access?
Please refer to the login page for complete instructions.
How will I access the system once I have taken training and completed a security form?
PeopleSoft is a web-based system. This allows you to access the system anywhere you have internet access, using the URL. You may type the Financials URL into the address bar of your web browser and save it for later use. You will log in with your CWRU Network ID and password.