We look forward to welcoming you home to Case Western Reserve University on October 13-16, 2016. Please review this information and keep it for your reference as you plan for the weekend.
Important Phone Numbers
- Homecoming Help Desk: 216.368.4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CWRU Police (emergency): 216.368.3333
- CWRU Police (non-emergency): 216.368.3300
Check-In & Help Desk
Whether you need special accommodations, directions to your next destination or just want to be greeted by a friendly face, visit our help desk locations for all your needs.
- Attire is casual unless otherwise specified in your confirmation. We encourage packing a mix of casual spirit clothing and at least one business outfit. Don’t forget—Cleveland’s weather in October can be unpredictable.
- If you would like to purchase CWRU attire, please visit the CWRU Official Bookstore.
Parking may be added to your registration for a flat fee of $20. This fee includes parking for the entire weekend and a parking pass will be emailed with confirmation.
- The parking pass is accepted at the following garages:
- Lot S-46: Village at 115 Parking Garage (1630 E. 118th Street)
- Lot S-53: Veale Center Parking Garage (2158 Adelbert Road)
- Shuttles are available to take you to/from parking, check-in and on-campus event locations.
- Shuttles will run:
- 3-11 p.m., Thursday, October 5
- 8 a.m.-11 p.m., Friday, October 6
- 8 a.m.-11 p.m., Saturday, October 7
Special pricing has been negotiated at nearby hotels for guests of Case Western Reserve University: http://case.edu/admission/visit/nearby-accommodations/
The The Veale Recreation and Athletic Center is open to all registered Homecoming guests, ages 18 and older, during Homecoming weekend, Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9 for a minimal fee of $5 per person per day (payable by cash or check only). Homecoming guests must present a Homecoming Credential as well as a photo ID at the time of purchase. Guests 17 and under are only permitted entry into the facility when accompanied by a credentialed parent or guardian for the same nominal fee.
The facility is open Friday (10/6) from 6:30 A.M. until midnight and open Saturday (10/7) and Sunday (10/8) from 10:00 A.M. until 10:00 P.M. In addition to our cardio room and weight room, the Veale Center offers a 6 lane pool, multipurpose indoor courts and an indoor track. Daily use lockers are available at no cost but patrons must supply their own combination lock. For a more information on our facility and hours of operation please visit: http://athletics.case.edu/facilities/facility_hours.
No time for a work-out but have 15 minutes to spare? Let us give you a tour of our facility! Interested guests should visit our staff at the Control Desk in the main lobby to inquire.
- University events are documented with photography and videography. By your entrance and admission to Homecoming weekend, you give consent to CWRU to use your likeness for marketing and documentary purposes. All photos are property of CWRU.