Tools to plan your event
If you are planning a group event during Homecoming Weekend, use these tools to help you plan. The deadline to submit an event for Homecoming 2017 is May 1, 2017. Events submitted by this date will be included in the registration page, invitation and marketing materials.
- By early February, plan the goal of the event, choose your audience, and brainstorm the content and venue of the event
- By early April, finalize a venue, secure programming, and solidify event fees and details. Write a clear, concise description of 1000 characters max
- By May 1, submit your event on case.edu/homecoming
To minimize overlap of activities, please follow the guidelines below:
- It is highly recommended not to have events on Thursday evening, Friday afternoon noon - 2 p.m. or Saturday 10 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Department events and thinkforums are best held during the day on Friday
- Schools host welcome receptions on Friday evening
- Reunions and group-specific activities should be held on Saturday evening