The Martin Luther King Jr. essay contest invites all current Case Western Reserve University students, faculty and staff members to reflect on the application of King’s values and vision to contemporary social, political and economic issues.
• Submit your essay to MLK2015essays@case.edu.
• When submitting your essay, please identify yourself in the subject line as faculty, staff, undergraduate student or graduate student.
• The essay should be a minimum of three pages, maximum of seven pages, double spaced.
• There will be a $500 prize for each category; faculty, staff, undergraduate student and graduate student.
• The deadline for submission is Friday, January 30 at 5pm.
The 2015 essay prompts can be found here.
This year’s essay contest is sponsored by the Baker Nord Center for the Humanities, the Office for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity and The Kelvin Smith Library.