|Lou Stark, co-chair
Vice President, Student Affairs
|Florin Berindeanu, College of Arts and Sciences||2015-2018|
|Justin Gallagher, Weatherhead School of Management||2015-2018|
|tbd, Case School of Engineering||2017-2020|
|Barbara Kuemerle, College of Arts and Sciences, co-chair||2016-2019|
|Elizabeth Zimmerman, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing||2015-2018|
Undergraduate Students (3)
Dean, Undergraduate Studies
Interim Associate Vice President, Student Engagement and Learning
Director of Athletics
Director, Career Services
The Student Life Subcommittee will strive to assure an undergraduate student experience that is rich, varied, and consistent with academic programs by providing the Faculty Senate Committee on Undergraduate Education with advice on the full range of programs, facilities, and services for students beyond the classroom. This includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Identify priorities for actions to enhance student life in support of our educational mission.
- Advocate for facilities, programs, and services faculty believe will improve the undergraduate student experience.
- Seek and consider student opinions and recommendations from members of the committee, Undergraduate Student Government, and survey information.
- Review and make recommendations to FSCUE on specific policies, departments, and programs as appropriate.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the Vice President for Student Affairs.