The Compensation office, located in 320 Crawford Hall, is responsible for designing and administering the salary program for staff.
The Compensation office provides administrative guidance to supervisors in paying employees competitively for the contributions each employee makes toward the success of the individual departments and the university as a whole.
The below performance standards provide you with a reasonable expectation of processes and outcomes performed by the compensation staff:
- HR Records cutoff dates
- Job description review and analysis - 5 business days.
- Equity review - 5 business days.
- Additional payment request -5 business days.
- Staff job opening - processed within 1 business day.
- Performance management - review of evaluations are completed within 1 business day.
Crawford Hall, Room 320, LC7047