"In the belief that a representative voice is need to insure that both the individual and collective interests of graduate students will be heard and acted on by the faculty and administrative units of the University, the GSS accepts the responsibilities described herein and pledges to address the concerns of the graduate student body." - Article II, GSS Constitution
The GSS Constitution is the Senate document which:
- defines the purpose of the Graduate Student Senate,
- establishes its representative membership,
- outlines its essential administrative structure,
- requires it meet regularly throughout the year,
- prescribes a set of GSS Bylaws, and
- discusses a mechanism for its amendment.
You can download the latest version (ratified November 7, 2012) here: GSS Constitution, (*.PDF format) (35.9 kB).