Ready to Help
In person: Stephanie Tubbs Jones Residential Hall, room 114
By Phone: 216.368.4450
7 a.m. to midnight
We want your stay Case Western Reserve University to be comfortable, fun and worry-free. If you forget something at home, need ideas for things to do around town or have any other questions, we’re here for you.
There also will be four information tents throughout campus:
- In front of Peter B Lewis
- Outside of Leutner near Juniper Road
- On the Kelvin Smith Library oval
- At the Opening Reception (near Yost)
- If you get locked out of your room between 7 a.m. and midnight please call the Solution Center: 216.368.4450.
- If you get locked out of your room between midnight and 7 a.m., please call the CWRU Housing On-Call Phone: 216.496.7550
- Those staying on campus who need emergency support, please contact CWRU Police: 216.368.3333