Videoconference Request Form
Use this form if:
- You are the host of a videoconference and need general assistance from ITS.
- You are in charge of calling another site that uses a different type of videoconference technology than what your site uses, e.g., you use Polycom and the other site uses Cisco TelePresence.
- You are in charge of hosting a videoconference in which two or more outside sites of the same or different technology are participating.
- You require the installation of desktop videoconference software.
Read the planning page for further explanation.
You do not need to use this form if:
- You are using Google Hangouts for your videoconference.
- You are using Adobe Connect for your videoconference.
- You already have Jabber and are using it to communicate in a 1-to-1 videoconference with another user of Jabber or Cisco TelePresence.
- You already have Scopia and are using it to communicate in a 1-to-1 videoconference with another user of Scopia, Lifesize, Polycom or Tandberg.
- You are being called by another videoconference site on your desktop or in a videoconference room that you control.
- Another site is hosting the videoconference and has provided a number or IP address for you to dial to participate in the videoconference.