Course Dates: April 19-20, 2017
Time: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
This short course is adapted from the Wireless Health and Wearables Master’s and Graduate Certificate offerings at Siegal Lifelong Learning Program at CWRU. In partnership with Corporate College, CWRU is offering this 2-day course, which covers sensors, wearables and wireless health (also known as digital and mobile health). Sensors are a key enabling technology for wearables, while applications of wearables to health and wellness monitoring are one of the most exciting growth areas on the horizon.
Upon completion, participants will be able:
- Understand the current markets and trends
- Gain insight into the applications, products and services
- Identify value chains and business models
- Understand the health care delivery ecosystem
- Identify health product designs in the consumer age
- Understand the regulatory processes and certification