Course Dates: March 16-17, 2017
Time: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
This course is designed to provide insight on the history and future of the growing international aerospace industry. It will focus on the critical role of Ohio and the future of the U.S. in a global context. It will have an overall perspective on the business and operational focus. The aim is to prepare participants to become actors in the industry. The past and future influence of other sectors including health, automotive, and the aerospace industry will be explored.
Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Gain insight into current markets and trends
- Understand the strategy and positioning of trends in the aerospace supply chain of the future
- Identify pivotal technology trends in aerospace
- Review the regulatory processes and certification framework
- Gain insights into current opportunities and challenges in the aerospace industry
- Explore the question - where are the next big opportunities?