The Office of Faculty Development and Diversity within the School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University is dedicated to the promotion of a welcoming, energized and collaborative climate for our diverse faculty, staff and student body. As part of our mission and in support of our vision, we are striving to engage all of our School’s primary stakeholders in this effort. Whether you are faculty, a staff member or a student within the School of Medicine, this office is interested in your experiences, ideas, interests and development. The following reflect our primary areas of focus within this effort. We are, of course, committed to expanding opportunities for development and diversity within the School of Medicine, so if you are unable to find what you are looking for on the following webpages, please contact us.
- Promotion of a welcoming, energized and collaborative climate for diverse faculty, staff, and student body
- Enhancement of current environment to:
- Facilitate faculty growth and development along chosen career path
- Enhance Chairs’ ability to lead and manage
- Support School of Medicine’s strategic plan
- Establish CWRU School of Medicine as a leader in faculty development and diversity initiatives and program