Adult Stem Cell Therapy &
Regenerative Medicine Conference
August 14 - 16, 2017, Cleveland, OH
MSC 2017 will offer a forum for the exchange and discussion of research, ideas, and cutting-edge breakthroughs in translational regenerative medicine.
MSC 2017 will:
- Feature invited lectures from thought-leaders from around the world
- Focus on the translation of adult stem cell and tissue engineering technologies from the bench to the bedside
- Promote interactions between the research and commercialization communities to accelerate FDA approval
- Review academic and commercial cell therapy clinical trials
- Host a preconference workshop for young investigators
Who should attend?
The breadth of topics from basic discovery through model validation, clinical product development, and therapeutic application, in addition to the links between academic and commercial labs, make this conference imperative for industrial researchers, academic investigators, IP and regulatory specialists, biotechnology development investors and post-doctoral and graduate students.
Why should you attend?
- Interact with top names in the adult stem cell field
- Present your research during the conference by submitting for a poster presentation – short talk presentations will be chosen from submissions
- Participate in building a consensus for the next important questions in the field
MSC 2017 will feature renowned keynote speakers and leaders in the field of mesenchymal stem cell research. MSC 2017 is guaranteed to offer cutting-edge presentations in a variety of specialized areas within the field.
Register for this 3-day conference and network with scientists and clinicians advancing mesenchymal stem cell research and therapeutic applications.
|Category||Early Rate||Standard Rate|
|NCRM/Case Cancer Center Member||$395.00||$495.00|
* Early registration deadline-June 16, 2017
Request for Refund
If request for refund is received at least 15-days prior to meeting date, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 handling fee. If your payment was processed via credit card, your reimbursement will be re-issued to your credit card. If you paid by check, our Accounts Payable department will issue a check. Processing time varies based on current requests in queue.
A refund will not be granted if cancellation is received less than 15-days prior to the meeting date or during the meeting. To cancel conference registration, please e-mail Charlene Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.