University Hospitals Neurological Institute delivers innovative, integrated and individualized care to patients with diseases affecting the nervous system at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and convenient locations throughout Northern Ohio.
It's the region’s first designated neurological institute and the only Neuroscience Center of Excellence in the State of Ohio with a Stage 4-Institute Designation, the highest rating available.
It's multidisciplinary team of neurosurgeons and neurological specialists provides a full spectrum of services, including diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors, epilepsy, strokes, spine and pain disorders, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and more.
Leading experts in neurology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology and other specialties collaborate to devise personalized care plans using the latest clinical advances and cutting-edge technologies through it's 15 Centers of Excellence:
- Brain Health + Memory Center
- Brain Tumor + Neuro-Oncology Center
- Community Neurology Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Epilepsy Center
- Functional + Restorative Neurosurgery Center
- Music & Medicine Center
- Neurocritical Care Center
- Neurological + Behavioral Outcomes Center
- Neuromuscular Center
- Neuropsychiatry Center
- Neuroscience Nursing Practice Center
- Parkinson’s + Movement Disorders Center
- Spinal Neurosurgery Center
- Traumatic Brain Injury Center