The faculty at CWRU bring over 60 years of experience in PA education and clinical practice as well as many years of service and leadership at both the state and national level. This includes one faculty member who has served as the AAPA Chairman of the Board and AAPA President.
The PA Program Medical director brings clinical experience in general pediatrics and pediatric nephrology, enhanced by his background in bioethics.
CWRU Physician Assistant Faculty
- See our Program Director Cynthia Lord's bio >
- See our PA Program Faculty member Nancy Ivansek's bio >
- See our PA Program Faculty member Ellen Luebbers' bio >
- See our Director of Clinical Curriculum Craig Myers’ bio >
- See our Director of Didactic Curriculum Hilary Petersen's bio >
- See our Director, Preventive Medicine and Community Health Engagement Anastasia Rowland-Seymour’s bio >
- See our PA Program Faculty member Nicole Rudert’s bio >
- See our Director of IPE, Simulation and Outcomes Casey Schroeder-Jenkinson's bio >
- See our Medical Director David Shafran’s bio >
- See our Clinical Director of Professional Development Josanne Pagel’s bio >