Please click on the goals listed below to see how our program is meeting these goals.
- Recruit and retain qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Prepare students to address community health issues and health disparities in the context of societal and economic systems.
- Attain and maintain an accredited program that ensures graduates will have the requisite knowledge and skills for entry in to PA practice.
- Prepare PA students for team-based care through interprofessional education.
- Graduate competent physician assistants that function as professional members of the healthcare team in a variety of clinical settings to meet workforce needs.
- Foster a culture of professional involvement, leadership and advocacy.
Approved and endorsed by the CWRU PA Advisory Board November 4, 2015
Reaffirmed by PA Program faculty January 4, 2018