Discover the difference a Master of Engineering and Management degree can provide for your career.
Why choose CWRU MEM?
After three semesters of highly integrated courses, you'll meet employer's needs for technical talent with business acumen.
Leaders of companies conceived the idea to create the Master of Engineering and Management (MEM) degree to fill this void. Corporate partners have remained involved over the past 15 years to keep the curriculum relevant and leading-edge.
The interdisciplinary, joint degree program combines the problem-solving rigor of the Case School of Engineering and the organizational insight of the Weatherhead School of Management in a 12-month, lock-step curriculum taken on campus that is focused on delivering the high impact talent companies are actively seeking.
The program includes 42 credit hours of graded coursework. The 11-course core sequence makes up 33 of the required credit hours; for the remaining nine credit hours, students can choose from any 400-level engineering or business course for which prerequisites are met or from the list provided on the curriculum page. Click here to apply.
Coaching, mentoring and academic support to develop your full potential
The MEM Program at CWRU offers you a unique spectrum of support:
- Individual attention throughout the year
- Opportunities for internships aligned with career goals and interests
- Coaching and mentoring from industry leaders; industry presentation and job preparation skills
- LEAD course with 360-degree assessment and invidulualized learning plan
- Faculty advisors
- Staff support for day-to-day requests and special needs