The Business Policies website is your gateway to the policies guiding the business of Case Western Reserve University.
The Business Policy Task Force, created by Case Western Reserve President Barbara R. Snyder, reviews, revises and assembles business policies here. Below, employees can find policies for the various tasks they undertake in their work.
- Travel (PDF) (updated 09/2014)
- Meals & Entertainment (PDF) (updated 06/2016)
- Organization & Club Memberships (PDF)
- Procurement (PDF) (updated 04/2014)
- Procurement Card (PCard) (PDF) (updated 06/2016)
- Payment & Reimbursement Policy (PDF) (updated 03/2013)
- Catering (PDF)
- Personal Use of University Property (PDF) (updated 02/2013)
- Employee Recognition (PDF) (updated 09/2016)
- Cell Phones & Smart Phones Procurement Policy (PDF) (updated 07/2016)