The Office of First-Year Experience and Family Programs is on the lookout for students who want to share their Case Western Reserve University experience with new students and their families. Energetic and enthusiastic non-graduating undergraduate students are encouraged to apply for an Orientation Leader position.
Applications are due Monday, Feb. 2, 2015.
Apply to be a leader!
Step 1: Attend one of the following required information sessions:
- Tuesday, Jan. 13 | 7 p.m. | Pioneer Room
- Wednesday, Jan. 14 | 8 p.m. | Fribley Fireside
- Friday, Jan. 16 | 1 p.m. | Nord Hall 356
- Tuesday, Jan. 20 | 8 p.m. | Cutler Hall Lobby
- Wednesday, Jan. 21 | 6 p.m. | Taft Hall Lobby
- Wednesday, Jan. 21 | 8 p.m. | Fribley Fireside
- Thursday, Jan. 22 | 12 p.m. | Office of Multicultural Affairs, Sears Hall 450
- Thursday, Jan. 22 | 7 p.m. | Pioneer Room
- Friday, Jan. 23 | 1 p.m. | Center for International Affairs, Tomlinson 135
- Monday, Jan. 26 | 12:30 p.m. | LGBT Center, Tinkham Veale University Center
- Monday, Jan. 26 | 7 p.m. | Pierce Hall Lobby
- Thursday, Jan. 29 | 8 p.m. | Sherman Hall Lobby
- Friday, Jan. 30 | 1 p.m. | Nord Hall 356
Step 2: Apply here!
Step 3: Have an experience of a lifetime!
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 216.368.1352.