The Office of First-Year Experience and Family Programs is on the lookout for students who want to share their Case Western Reserve University experience with new students and their families. Energetic and enthusiastic non-graduating undergraduate students are encouraged to apply for an Orientation Leader position.
Applications are due Monday, Feb. 3, 2014.
Apply to be a leader!
Step 1: Attend one of the following required information sessions:
- Monday, Jan. 13 | 6–7 p.m. | Wade Commons, Pioneer Room
- Wednesday, Jan. 15 | 5–6 p.m. | LGBT Center, Hart Crane Room, Thwing Center
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 | 12–1 p.m. | Office of Multicultural Affairs, Sears 450
- Thursday, Jan. 23 | 7–8 p.m. | Clarke Tower Lobby
- Friday, Jan. 24 | 12:30–1:30 p.m. | Nord 310
- Monday, Jan. 27 | 7–8 p.m. | Fribley Fireside
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 | 3–4 p.m. | Tomlinson Lobby
- Wednesday, Jan. 29 | 7:30–8:30 p.m. | Sherman Hall Lobby
- Friday, Jan. 31 | 1–2 p.m. | Nord 310
- Monday, Feb. 3 | 6–7 p.m. | Wade Commons, Pioneer Room
Step 2: Apply here!
Step 3: Have an experience of a lifetime!
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 216.368.1352.