The Office of First-Year Experience and Family Programs is on the lookout for students who want to share their Case Western Reserve University experience with new students and their families. Energetic and enthusiastic non-graduating undergraduate students are encouraged to apply for an Orientation Leader position.
Applications are due Monday, Feb. 2.
Apply to be a leader!
Step 1: Attend one of the following required information sessions:
- Wednesday, January 13 | 7-8 PM | Fribley Fireplace Lounge
- Thursday, January 14 | 7-8pm | Wade Pioneer Room
- Friday, January 15 | 1-2pm | International Affairs: Tomlinson Large Conference Room, First Floor
- Tuesday, January 19 | 7-8pm | Pierce House Common Room
- Wednesday, January 20 | 7-8pm | Wade Pioneer Room
- Thursday, January 21 | 6-7pm | Clarke Tower Common Room
- Monday, January 25 | 12:30-1:30pm | Office of Multicultural Affairs, Sears 450
- Tuesday, January 26 | 6-7pm | Fribley Fireplace Lounge
- Friday, January 29 | 12-1pm | LGBT Center, TVUC First Floor
- Tuesday, February 2 | 5-6pm | Sears 356
Step 2: Apply here!
Step 3: Have an experience of a lifetime!
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 216.368.1352.