Skip to Main Content
CWRU Links
University Registrar

Faculty - Designated Advisors

Faculty - Designated Advisors

Frequently Asked Questions

A designated advisor can only be assigned by a student. Once logged into SIS, a student can navigate to the advisor box on the right side of the Student Center. From there, click the details link then click the designated advisor tab.

For more detailed instructions, see our Designated Advisor User Guide.

Please contact the student directly to have the access changed. If you are unable to have the student remove the access, contact the appropriate school (i.e. Undergraduate Studies, School of Graduate Studies, etc.) for the student.