The Communications Committee shall serve as a vehicle for communication between the university community and the Council by providing a means for staff to express concerns, ideas and interests to the appropriate university body. The committee shall strive to keep the Council constituency informed of Council and university activities and issues.
- Keep the university community informed of Council activities through multiple forms of media (i.e., Internet, mail, and Campus News).
- Maintain open lines of communications with all stake holders (i.e., university administration, students, and faculty). Use our SAC Feedback Form to make a comment or ask us a question.
- Partner with other SAC committees to publish an annual information insert in Case Daily to help the SAC constituency understand who we are and what we are trying to accomplish as representatives of the staff of CWRU.
- Assist other SAC committees in achieving their goals and objectives through communication.
- Offer training and feedback for Council representatives in their communication efforts with their constituencies.