To be chosen by colleagues is an honor and a responsibility that acknowledges each delegate's commitment to serve the CWRU staff members. Through participation in this Council, representatives have an extraordinary opportunity to help shape the future of the University.
Delegates serve a two-year term beginning September of the year in which they were elected. Representatives fulfill SAC's mission to:
- Serve as an advisory group with both administration and staff to suggest, comment, and provide feedback on policies and raise awareness of issues that affect the University and the people it serves;
- Establish and maintain a forum for communication between University staff and administration on all levels;
- Establish and maintain a forum for communication among staff of the University.
Council delegates represent all members of their constituent bodies by attending the general Council meetings. Representatives have the responsibility to actively participate in at least one committee.
Biannual elections take place for SAC delegates in the following ten management centers. Each area elects a minimum of two members to the Council. An additional representative per 50 employees may be allocated to a large management center. Read the Constitution for further details.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Case School of Engineering
- School of Dentistry
- School of Law
- Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- School of Medicine
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Weatherhead School of Management
- Academic Administration
- Office of the Provost
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Studies
- Office of the Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Studies
- University Administration
- Office of the President
- Office of Budgets and Planning
- Office of the Chief Finance and Administration Officer
- Office of the Vice President for Information Services
- Office of the Vice President for Institutional Planning
- Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Office of the Senior Vice President for University Relations and Development