SAC Elections - Call for Nominations
The CWRU Staff Advisory Council is currently accepting nominations for representatives through July 2nd, 2015. Eligibility for membership on the Council is defined as all regular, full or part-time, exempt and non-exempt, non-faculty employees of the University with at least six months of service with the University. Representatives will be elected for a two-year term. Terms of membership begin on the third Monday of September of every year.
The following management centers will be filling positions this term.
- School of Dental Medicine
- Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Academic Administration - includes:
- Office of the Provost and University Vice President
- Office of the Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer
- Undergraduate Admission
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Financial Aid
- University Administration - includes:
- Office of the President
- Office of Budgets and Financial Planning
- Office of Campus Planning and Operations
- Office of University Relations and Development
- Office of Finance and Administration
- Office for Information Technology Services
- Office for Student Affairs
- University Libraries and Library Services
Self-nominations are accepted.
Please send all nominations to: SAC Elections Committee at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Committee Co-Chairs firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.