• Sponsor and guide the planning process.
• Identify strategic issues and opportunities.
• Develop the framing questions the plan will address.
• Monitor the progress of working groups and provide guidance.
• Participate in the development of goals and strategies.
• Serve as liaison to stakeholders.
The Provost made appointments of faculty, students and staff to the Steering Committee with advice from Deans, Faculty Senate, Staff Advisory Council, Undergraduate Student Government and the Graduate Student Senate. This broad representation is expected to inform the process and promote communication with the various stakeholders.
Steering committe members may also serve on a Working Group.
Research and Innovation
Our People - Faculty, Students and Staff
Finance, Operations and Infrastructure