Changing Direct Deposit Accounts
Students can modify their bank account information at any time. This procedure will change the destination account for any future refunds but will not affect any refunds in progress. An email notification will be sent within 48 hours any time a change in the direct deposit distribution occurs.
Follow the steps below to change your direct deposit account.
- Log into SIS at case.edu/sis
- From the Other Financial selection tool, select Manage Student Refunds. Click the Direct Deposit tab. Alternatively, from the Account Inquiry link, click the Account Services tab, and then Direct Deposit.
- Click the "Modify Direct Deposit" button.
- For security purposes, only the account's nickname is editable. To make any other changes, all information must be reentered as a new bank account. Click the "Add Another Bank Account" button.
- Enter the requested bank account information and then click "Next."
- A summary screen of the bank account information entered is displayed. Click the "Proceed To Modify Direct Deposit" button.
- You may add additional bank accounts to be used for tuition direct deposits by using the "Add Another Bank Account" button. However, only one bank account for direct deposit refunds can be selected at one time. Once all desired accounts have been added, click the "Proceed To Modify Direct Deposit" button again.
- The Modify Direct Deposit screen appears. From the Select Bank Account selection tool, click on your bank account. Click "Next".
- Read the terms of agreement. Click the checkbox to agree and then the "Submit" button.
- When the "Congratulations" message is displayed, you have successfully completed the changes to direct deposit.