WHITE PAPER/MIXED FIBER (Any Paper Recycling Bin)
- White copier / printer paper (blank or printed)
- Colored paper
- All envelopes (no glossy envelopes)
- Brown paper bags
PLASTIC, ALUMINUM, GLASS
(Any Bottle Recycling Bin)
- Plastics labeled 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7
- Plastic bottles (no liquid, remove caps)
- Aluminum cans, foil, steel, bi-metal (no liquid)
- Glass bottles (not broken, no liquid, remove caps)
(Place Between or Behind Any Recycling Bin)
- Corrugated Cardboard. (Identified by the wavy inner layer)
- Chipboard (cereal boxes, centers of paper towel rolls, etc.)
- Computers, monitors, keyboards, other peripheral devices, small printers, cell phones (no TVs)
- Request pick-up for e-waste by completing the new 2011 online Google form
(Use Work Order Request Link to the Left for These Types of Waste)
- Batteries, paint, florescent bulbs, tires should not be put in the trash, please use the work order request link to the left.
- Lab equipment needs to follow Environmental, Health and Safety's guidelines before being recycled, disposed of or relocated, click here to go to the EHS site.
Questions, call the office of sustainability 368-6174.