CWRU Recycles has come a long way since its inception in the mid-1990s,
but we need your help to make recycling on campus a success!
- To find out what the University recycles in your academic building or residence hall click here.
- For recycling requests or work orders (to obtain recycling bins for your area or to have bins emptied) please use the work order request system, Schooldude or contact recycling manager Erin Kollar.
- For electronic waste known as e-waste complete the following Google form, click here. To read about the newly instituted 2011 e-waste recycling process click here. E-waste includes: computers, monitors, hard drives, keyboards, other peripheral devices like mice and cell phones.
- What happens when you've got other hard to recycle items? Check out the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District's Web site or contact recycling manager Erin Kollar.
The annual Recyclemania competition runs Feb - March. Help CWRU compete:
- Print and post this pdf by or on recycle bins: "Use Less, Recycle The Rest"
- Talk to your peers about the Recyclemania competition and why it's important to recycle
- Make a short "Spirit of Recycling" video
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook