The Office of Budget & Financial Planning develops and monitors the annual budget which is approved by the Board.
Audited Financial Statements
The University publishes an Offering Circular whenever it issues bonds. The Offering Circular provides pertinent information about the University and the terms of the bonds. Please use the links below to access the university's Offering Circulars for recent financings:
- 2015 Series A revenue bonds
- Series 2013 revenue refunding bonds
- Commercial Paper - Program I
- Commercial Paper - Program II
- 2012 Series A revenue refunding bonds
- 2008 Series C revenue refunding bonds
- 2008 Series A&B revenue refunding bonds
- Series 2006 revenue bonds
- 2004 Series A revenue bonds
- 2004 Series B revenue bonds
- 2002 Series A & B revenue bonds
- 2001 Series A revenue refunding bonds
The Electronic Municipal Market Access system, or EMMA, is a comprehensive, centralized online source for free access to municipal disclosures, market transparency data and educational materials about the municipal securities market. The official statements, financial statements, and other continuing disclosure documents for municipal issuers can be found on the EMMA website.
The University supplies its Form 990, simultaneously with its filing with the Internal Revenue Service, to Guidestar. Recent Form 990 filings may be found by visiting Guidestar.org.
Rating Agency Reports
Moody's Investor Service
Standard & Poor's
Operating Fund Investment Policy
The University's operating funds are invested according to a policy approved by the Board in 2009.