Office of Undergraduate Studies

Re-Admission After Voluntary Withdrawal

Students who have voluntarily withdrawn from the university and have not taken courses elsewhere following their withdrawal may re-enroll in any semester. Students who have taken courses elsewhere following withdrawal must provide official transcripts of their work with their request for re-enrollment. Upon re-enrollment following a voluntary withdrawal, students retain the hours earned and quality points for courses completed prior to withdrawal. In the first semester of re-enrollment, their academic status is the status in effect at the time of withdrawal, unless that status is changed by action of the Academic Standing Board.