|obama.org||Undergraduate Students||Deadline passed|
The Obama Foundation Fellowship program seeks to support outstanding civic innovators from around the world in order to amplify the impact of their work and to inspire a wave of civic innovation.
The Obama Foundation Fellows will be a diverse set of community-minded rising stars—organizers, inventors, artists, entrepreneurs, journalists, and more—who are altering the civic engagement landscape. By engaging their fellow citizens to work together in new and meaningful ways, Obama Foundation Fellows will model how any individual can become an active citizen in their community.
- 18 years of age or older
- English proficiency required
- Qualities encompassing the following attributes:
- Civic innovators
- Discipline diverse
- At a tipping point in their work
- Talented, but not connected
- Good humans
- To learn more, visit this website.
Application and Timeline
Applications for the 2017 Obama Foundation Fellowship cycle are now closed. The Fellowship team will notify all applicants of their status by March 2018.
A new class of Obama Foundation Fellows will be selected each year. Applications will re-open in fall 2018.
If you’d like to be notified of Obama Foundation Fellowship updates, sign up here.
Value of the Award
- Guidance in developing a personalized Fellowship roadmap to help you get the most out of the program
- Ongoing skill-building and training courses tailored to your particular needs
- Individual coaching and mentoring to help you move your work forward
- Participation in a global cohort of leaders poised to change the civic engagement landscape
- Exposure to opportunities provided by other Foundation programming, such as mentorship roles and speaking engagements
- Participation in four gatherings (including economy airfare to/from the event, lodging, and all meals during the events)
Fellows will not be paid a stipend at this time.
Obama Foundation Fellowship