case western reserve university

Page Expired


The page you are attempting to view may be out-of-date.

The page in question has not been verified by its author in quite some time.

If the information provided on the page is time sensitive, it is possible that it is no longer accurate. To ensure that you receive the most current information, we recommend you contact the page's author. He or she can verify whether the information is correct and/or direct you to a more up-to-date page.

Continue to the requested page.

It's Worth a Thousand Words


University Marketing and Communications works with top photographers to bring life to our storytelling. While we do not have photography support on staff, we’re happy to help your team find the best freelance photographer for your project.

We maintain a limited library of original images, and the university community is welcome to request photo files by submitting an image request form. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for a reply once your request has been submitted. You can download the form here.

When commissioning or taking photography, it is a best practice to have subjects sign a release form before you take photos of them. A separate release needs to be signed before each engagement and always must be completed by a parent or guardian for subjects younger than 18.

A general photo release available here.


Learn how it can make a difference.