All Things Travel is a course in the CWRU Administrative Professional Series (CAPS). It examines the detailed elements of CWRU travel policy, as well as guidelines for completing travel reimbursement requests, statements of travel expense and travel advances.
Discussion will address the use of university preferred travel agencies for direct-billed airfare and hotel accommodations. Participants will also learn about the benefits of the American Express Travel and Expense (T&E) Card Program, university travel-related vendors and the scope and operations of the Travel Services Office. Laptops will be provided for use during the session.
This class is an elective class for the Certificate of Achievement in Financial Management.
- Participants must register for classes in order to attend.
- Participants must provide at least 24 hours' notice to the CAPS management team if they are unable to attend. To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a a participant fails to cancel his or her attendance at least 24 hours' in advance of the class, a $25 no-show fee will be charged to his or her department.
- All CAPS classes will start at the time scheduled. Registrants should five to ten minutes early in order to be prepared for class.
- Registrants who are more than 10 minutes late for a class or who depart 10 minutes early from a class will not receive certification credit for the course. If time accommodations need to be made, registrants should email email@example.com at least 24 hours' prior to the scheduled start time.