CourseSmart at CWRU
Through a partnership between CWRU and CourseSmart, faculty members at Case Western Reserve University have instant online access to over 90% of the core textbooks in use today in North American Higher Education. CourseSmart is the world's largest provider of digital course materials. Faculty may enjoy free and unlimited access using their Single Sign-On.
FIND IT: Find the right textbook at the moment you need it. Search among thousands of eTextbooks and eResources from the leading publishers.
- Search over 20,000 titles on key word, title, author, or ISBN. One click puts any item of interest on your own bookshelf for immediate review.
- Make notes, highlight and use these books to reference in class. Copy text to share with students. Zoom in on text, add notes, email notes to your students with a link to the reference point in the text, and print pages as you need them.
GET IT: Get the textbooks you need as eTextbooks. Request examination/review copies and access them from your bookshelf.
- Use CourseSmart to easily consume materials from your bookshelf.
- Great for viewing your notes and materials from your text in class while using your machine for presentation purposes
USE IT: Enjoy hassle-free access and use anytime, anywhere. Whether evaluating textbooks for adoption, or accessing those you've adopted online, CourseSmart makes it easier.
- Enjoy anytime, anywhere access to important course materials at the click of a mouse from any web browser and on many popular devices (including Android devices, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch).