Reading and responding to Group posts
Depending on how a Group is configured (and your personal settings), you will be able to read and respond to posts either through groups.case.edu or through email.
How to read and respond to posts with groups.case.edu
Note: A CWRU Network ID and password are required to use groups.case.edu. If you are unable to log in, you can read and respond to posts via email. See Working with Groups via email for more information.
- Click the My Groups button on the Home screen. A list of all your subscribed Groups appears.
- Click on a Group name. The Topics screen appears with a list of all current topics. Notice that all of the unread posts for a topic are listed in bold.
- Click on the topic you want to read. The first post in the topic (created when the topic was created) is displayed on top followed by all responses.
- Click on the Post reply button to the right of the time for the post. A reply field appears with a formatting toolbar at the top.
- Optional:Click the Quote original link to display the original message below your response.
- Type your reply in the reply field.
- Click Post to reply to that post.
See Working with Groups via Email for more information on reading and responding to posts through email.