OnBase Upgrade - Friday, July 14
On Friday, July 14, UTech will upgrade to the latest version of OnBase—the university’s document management system. There are many benefits to making this upgrade, including enhanced browser support. The upgrade is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm on Friday, July 14 and end at 7:00 am on Monday, July 17. During this timeframe, users will not be able to access OnBase.
If you are an existing OnBase user and would like to familiarize yourself with the improved interface, please review the linked training materials below.
Users are also encouraged to participate in the following training sessions:
- 10:00 - 11:00 am and 2:00 - 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 11: KSL LL01
- 10:00 - 11:00 am and 2:00 - 3:00 pm on Thursday, July 13: Crawford Hall 528
Additionally, the OnBase team will host the following open office hours:
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 18: KSL LL01
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm on Wednesday, July 19: SOM - Sears Tower T106
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm on Thursday, July 20: Crawford Hall 528
Please do not hesitate to contact Jim Petras at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
< Previous | Next >