Tune-in to Projects LIVE at 10:30 a.m. May 10 for updates on university IT projects
The Division of University Technology, [U]Tech will host the next episode of Projects LIVE, a monthly webcast for the campus community, on Tuesday, May 10 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. Each Projects LIVE episode features short updates from project managers and technical experts on a wide range of ongoing technology initiatives at Case Western Reserve.
The webcast will be live streamed and available for later viewing. Viewers can tune-in from their computer and even write-in questions that they would like presenters to address.
The May 10 episode of Projects LIVE will cover these technology projects, currently underway at Case Western Reserve:
- Storage and Backup Refresh (10:30 a.m.)
- Identity Management (10:40 a.m.)
- Unified Communications Phase 2: Deploying Cisco WebEx (10:50 a.m.)
- Migrating Sympa to Google Groups (11 a.m.)
- Evaluating Learning Management Systems (11:10 a.m.)
- Amazon Web Services Workspaces (11:20 a.m.)
- Box Secure Storage (11:30 a.m.)
- Default Protect (11:40 a.m.)
< Previous | Next >