Tune-in to [U]Tech's Projects LIVE broadcast at 10:30 a.m. September 13
The Division of University Technology (UTech) will host the next episode of Projects LIVE, a monthly webcast for the campus community on Tuesday, September 13, from 10:30 to 11:30 am. Each Projects LIVE episode features short updates from project managers and technical experts on a wide range of ongoing technology initiatives at Case Western Reserve.
The webcast will be streamed live and available for later viewing. Viewers can tune-in from their computer and even write-in questions that they would like presenters to address.
The September 13 episode of Projects LIVE will cover these technology projects, currently underway at Case Western Reserve:
- Storage and Backup Refresh (10:30 a.m.)
- Identity Management (10:40 a.m.)
- Access Layering (10:50 a.m.)
- Migrating Sympa to Google Groups (11:00 a.m.)
- Evaluating Learning Management Systems (11:10 a.m.)
- Single Sign On and DUO Integration (11:20 a.m.)
< Previous | Next >