case western reserve university

Page Expired


The page you are attempting to view may be out-of-date.

The page in question has not been verified by its author in quite some time.

If the information provided on the page is time sensitive, it is possible that it is no longer accurate. To ensure that you receive the most current information, we recommend you contact the page's author. He or she can verify whether the information is correct and/or direct you to a more up-to-date page.

Continue to the requested page.

#666666; background: #EEEEEE; font-size: 12px; width: 430px;">

You may have any amount ($2 minimum) automatically deducted from your paycheck monthly. Just print out and submit the payroll deduction form.

Outright Gifts of Stocks or Bonds


The Office of Treasury and Investment Services is pleased to assist donors to Case Western Reserve with outright gifts of stocks, bonds or mutual funds.

If you have any questions, or if would like to request transfer instructions, please contact:
Tony Fatica
Gift Specialist
Office of Treasury and Investment Services

Other Giving Opportunities

Learn more about creative giving [+]

Case Western Reserve offers a range of creative giving vehicles designed to help you leave you legacy, supplement your income and lower your taxes.

Turning Point, by Philip Johnson, is part of the John and Mildred Putnam Sculpture Collection.

Get it started

The most satisfying philanthropic commitments begin with a thoughtful conversation between the donor and the institution. Case Western Reserve invites you to explore the university's priorities and read stories about the impact of giving. Start the conversation about giving: contact the development office at 216-368-4352.